Sunday, April 30, 2006

Fraser's Hill (April 2006)

We used to go to this place quite often when my dad was still working with U*A because U*A has a beautiful bangalow there and my dad loves to play golf in Fraser's Hill. So while he was playing golf, we get to go wander around Fraser's Hill (as if there's much to see, he he) or just spend the time at the bangalow itself, enjoying the cold breeze.

Time has passed, my dad has retired from his job and we don't go there anymore. Only until April 2006, we thought of visiting Fraser's Hill again, just to see how the place now, looks like.

Well, I would say, the place doesn't change for the better. Most of the things there are not well maintained. I see less and less tourist coming to Fraser's Hill. Even I myself is not too sure whether will I be coming here again in future if nothing is being done to this place. I hope the authority will do something to revive the place as a tourist spot again.

Having lunch at one of the shop shown below

Fraser's Hill town

The famous clock. It's been there like forever

No comments: